Coremat XI is a special polyester non-woven fabric designed for constructions with increased stiffness.
The spacer has increased flexibility and high ability to arrange itself in a mould.
It is suitable for complex shapes and contains a resin saturation index.
Coremat XI significantly increases the strength of the product and, due to the presence of microbead filling, significantly reduces resin consumption.
- high mechanical strength,
- higher stiffness with respect to glass mats,
- low resin consumption
- reduction of the finished product weight.
- Thickness – 4 mm,
- Basis weight (before saturation) – 105 g/m²,
- Resin absorption – 2.4 kg/m²,
- Roll length – 40 m,
- Roll width – 100 cm.