Coremat XM is a special polyester non-woven fabric designed for constructions with required, high stiffness.
The spacer has increased flexibility and high ability to arrange itself in a mould.
Contains up to 50% of microspheres, which significantly reduces resin consumption.
The hexagonal structure allows for quick impregnation.
- high mechanical strength,
- higher stiffness with respect to glass mats,
- low resin consumption
- reduction of the finished product weight.
- Thickness – 3 mm,
- Basis weight (before saturation) – 110 g/m²,
- Resin absorption – 1.5 kg/m²,
- Roll length – 50 m,
- Roll width – 100 cm.