Wacker HDK N20 – hydrophilic, amorphous colloidal silica in the form of white powder of high purity.
- Specific surface – 170-230 m2/g,
- Loss after drying (2 hours at temperature of 105°C) – ≤ 1,5 % weighs,
- Loss after calcining (2 hours at temperature of 1000°C) – ≤ 1,5 % weighs,
- SiO2 content – ≥ 99,8 % weighs,
- Density – 2,2 g/cm³.
- Control of rheology and thixotropy,
- Improvement of free flow,
- Preventing the occurrence of damp patches and sedimentation,
Available packaging – 10 kg (paper bag, reinforced with PE foil).